What we do:
- Develop drug & alcohol prevention plans for school districts and communities, help accessing treatment, and provide community-based recovery support services.
- Build new partnerships in communities to collectively reduce alcohol and drug use, abuse, and overdoses.
- Increase the addiction workforce in New Hampshire by providing access to training and scholarships.
Here is how we do it.
We develop comprehensive prevention plans for school districts K-12, and plans for entire communities. Become part of the solution, engage youth and young adults, and help prevent addiction for future generations.
Think you or someone you know could use some help? We offer supported referrals to treatment, and help to get into treatment . We help you maintain strong recovery by setting up solid recovery support networks.
The Recovery Center will provide Recovery Coaches, phone check-ins, support meetings, medicinal options, addiction training and scholarships, workshops, a Recovery Cafe, activities to rebuild mind, body, and spirit, and holistic community partners to ensure your recovery remains strong. (coming soon!)
We are not:
- A medical model or provider of medications
- A residential (in-patient) treatment or rehab facility for
- A residential home or recovery housing
- A provider of detoxification or stabilization services