What we do:
- Develop drug and alcohol prevention plans for school districts and communities, increase access to treatment, and provide community-based recovery support services.
- Build new partnerships in communities to collectively reduce alcohol and drug use, abuse, and overdoses.
- Increase the addiction workforce in New Hampshire by providing access to training, scholarships to help with costs, and support with the application process.
We are not:
- a medical model or provider of medications
- a residential (in-patient) facility for treatment services
- a residential home or recovery housing
- a provider of detoxification or stabilization services
Here is how we do it.
Prevention Plan Development
We develop comprehensive prevention plans for school districts K-12, and plans for entire communities. Learn how to become part of the solution, engage today's youth and young adults, and build a culture of prevention to prevent addiction for future generations.
Think you or someone you know could use some help? We offer brief assessments, supported referrals to treatment, and help to get into treatment . We help you maintain strong recovery by setting up solid recovery support networks.
The Recovery Center
The Recovery Center will provide personal Recovery Coaches, phone check-ins, support meetings, medicinal options to pharmaceuticals, the CCAR Recovery Coach Academy & Ethics, scholarships to earn addiction certifications, workshops to improve skill, a Recovery Cafe, outdoor adventures to rebuild mind, body, and spirit, and a variety of community partners with services to ensure your recovery remains strong. (coming fall 2018)