Looking to start or finish a degree but need help paying for it? Visit financial aid resources
edu pic.jpg


Want to work in addictions?  
e're here to help you.   
 And for every 2 hours of volunteering you do,
we will pay up to $50 toward  the cost of a training! 

                 Whether you want to work in Prevention, Treatment, or Recovery, you need to be certified.

     A list of available trainings to meet certification requirements can be found here.

Contact Glenda Hanscom for a licensing packet:
NH Board of Licensing -
Alcohol & Other Drug Use Professionals
121 Fruit Street, Concord, NH 03301
Email: nhladc@nh.gov  Phone:  271-6761

NH Department of Health and Human Services Training and Licensing Information


Certified Recovery Support Worker (CRSW)
The NH Board of Licensing for Alcohol and Other Drug Use Professionals are finalizing rules and anticipates rules will closely align to the IC&RC Peer Recovery certification requirements and adopted as final rules the fall of 2016.

ALC300Laws – Rules & Requirements and a summary of CRSW Requirements

Parts of the CRSW application package needed to get together:

 Additional information and practice exams can be found here.

NH Board of Licensing for Alcohol & Drug & Other Drug Use Professional


Certified Prevention Specialist (CPS)
New Hampshire is working to increase its Certified Prevention Specialist workforce. Certification is good for two years, and you can receive assistance paying for the training needed for certification and with the application process.

    Download the Certified Prevention Specialist Certification Manual HERE

    Download the Certified Prevention Specialist Matrix

    For more information on certification call or visit:

    Prevention Certification Board of New Hampshire
    PO Box 1088 Manchester, NH 03105
    Phone: 603-828-8958
    nhpreventcert@gmail.comor nhpreventcert.org  

    IC & RC Credentialing Website


    Licensed Drug and Alcohol Counselor (LADC)
    We encourage you to consider pursuing LADC licensure to help NH meet the incredible demand for treatment services.  To become a NH LADC or MLADC, you need to:


    Shop for everyone during the holidays and throughout the year at
    smile.amazon.com/ch/26-3344553 and Amazon donates to Reality Check!